Chatbot Pack (www.chatbotpack.com) is a growing provider of customized enterprise chatbots & A.I. solutions. We invite you to join the new wave of Artificial Intelligence by applying for our open position of
Business Development Manager (chatbots & A.I services)
Artificial intelligence provides new opportunities in enhancing customer services, improving marketing, inspiring customers and making operations more efficient. Chatbot Pack creates inspiring chat experiences through chat automation, chat robotics and chat staffing.
According to Facebook, 51% of consumers say messaging has replaced other communication methods. Therefore, more companies are embracing this shift in consumer habits by offering automated and live services in chat and messaging channels. Workplace chat applications, such as Slack and Microsoft Teams, embrace chatbots, and our tools will make internal operations more efficient.
Responsibilities for this position are new business development, including identifying potential clients, prospecting and approaching business decision makers.
- Join company culture encouraging creativity and communications
- Be a pioneer in the Artificial Intelligence industry
- Salary with a stimulating bonus structure
- Longterm & full-time position
- Identifying potential clients and business opportunities
- Approaching and finding decision makers
- Demonstrating and convincing clients about the benefits of Chatbot Pack services and automation tools
- experience in business development or sales from the software or customer service industry
- experience in working with distributed remote teams
- excellent written and spoken English
- familiarity with the benefits of instant messaging and chat platforms
- understanding of the importance of quality service and good user experience
- good persuasion skills through phone, video conferencing and email
- knowledge about social selling and sales software tools
- understanding and experience with Facebook advertising can be beneficial
This is a remote work position. You may also join us in Helsinki or Munich. Job offers for non-EU citizens in Helsinki or Munich are may be contingent upon a EU work permit.
Start date and work hours are negotiable. Work hours shall have some overlap with EET time zone.
Chatbot Pack is a service concept by Kwork Innovations (www.kwork.me) - an innovation, service design and software development company. Kwork has an audited, secure software development process which combines service design and user experience methodologies as integral parts of software development.
Kwork Innovations’ work culture is built upon creativity and innovation, which means you’ll have both the chance and responsibility to join in co-creation. As a distributed team, creativity and communications need a special priority. It requires creativity, brainstorming skills as well as great communication skills.